Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Question of the Day

Question of the Day: If you could change anything about our school or add anything to our school, what would it be and why?

8 comments:

Talia said...

What I would want to add to the school is a little longer recess like either five or ten more minutes of our recess time that would be cool. And when Bob picks up paper at the end of the day and that is five minutes I would want the five minutes to be changed to 1 minute, Thanks Miss Rozier.

Anton said...

we should play on cpus all day why be cause we are doing projects. we should spend all of our time doing projects

Misty said...

If I could change anything I would make us work on the computer all day and even stay inside for recess and do lots of work. Then I would even have the store stay open for two weeks.

DYLAN said...

i would change it so there would be a field trip every month,after school till 7:00,p.e all day on friday no school on monday,watch a movie everyday, get 50 points everyday,do anything on birthdays,recess all day on tuesday,and wii video games at the bulldog buck store that only cost one bulldog buck,and go home right after lunch.

gavin said...

if i could change the school i would have free time on
computer. like fun brain and math play ground then
at the end of the day we. will have science and social
studies.

Tialen said...

too add too the school is new stuff that fun.

Teo said...

it would be reccess for a our an a half and math for two ours and reading for an our and class for twenty four ours. and writing for 3 ours then have lunch for a our.

Mrs. Hight said...

Dear Team Sonic,

I LOVE your new blog, you have a very cool teacher to do this for you. I also really like to read your comments. Remember to check your work because you never know who might be reading it.
Have a great day.

The Party Rock Anthem - Ohio University Marching Band

Stand By Me Around the World

When Johnny Comes Marching Home




Hey, Little Ant