Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday, Jan. 25

Happy 10th Birthday Tialen!! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Today we will have Tialen's birthday party starting around 12:45 p.m. We do have P.E. at 2 p.m.


Making More BIG Words
How many words can you make out of the following letters
a   e   o   u   u   d   n   r   s   t   v
Hit "Comment" below and add your words.  Do you know the secret word that uses all the letters?


POEM of the Day
LONELINESS
No sky at all;
    no earth at all -- and still
         the snowflakes fall...


-Hashin
English version by Harold G. Henderson

5 comments:

Dylan said...

are end out tod thats all i could think of i need a hint

Talia said...

I don't know what it is! I can't see what it is. I am thinking it is something that is on our spelling test. I hope I get to get it

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Tialen Hope you had fun at home/school.

Misty said...

end
and
dan
nest
rust
dust
vest
test
due

Talia said...

P.S Happy 10th belated birthday Tialen!!!!!!!!

The Party Rock Anthem - Ohio University Marching Band

Stand By Me Around the World

When Johnny Comes Marching Home




Hey, Little Ant