Monday, February 28, 2011

It's Monday! Let the new week begin!

Good Morning Fourth Graders,
It's the last day of February!
Our Writing Project was due today, but because of all our snow days, we have a few extra days to work on them. Please use your time wisely so you can finish your writing by the end of the week.

Announcements: 
  • No After School today. No Basketball practice. No Cheerleading. The teachers have a staff meeting.
  • I will be leaving early (2:45 p.m.) tomorrow because I have to go to a class.
  • I have not heard about make-up basketball games, so ask Miss Dete if you see her.
Make it a good day!

4 comments:

Talia said...

Wow no basket ball practice or no cheerleading. But
I think there is a game today i don't know. But i am
playing piano but my piano teacher has a cute dog but barks really loud which really annoys me well have a good day class! ;)

Talia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Talia said...

Hey Miss R! i thought you said you would take away one of those post's, but you still haven't done it can you do it soon???? well i am all done with fast math what do i do when i am done?. Well i have to go bye students! have a good day!!!!

Ms. Rozier said...

Sorry Talia. I totally forgot. It's gone now! Thanks for reminding me.

The Party Rock Anthem - Ohio University Marching Band

Stand By Me Around the World

When Johnny Comes Marching Home




Hey, Little Ant