"There is no excuse for not trying." - Barack Obama
Friday, April 29, 2011
Sunny Day
Mr. and Mrs. Rozier sent Our Fourth Grade Class oranges, pretzels and sidewalk chalk. We spent the afternoon enjoying the sunshine. Thank You Mr. and Mrs. Rozier!!!
4 comments:
misty
said...
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Rozier thank you for the stuff that you SENT us!
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Rozier. Thanks for the sidewalk chalk, pretzels and oranges. P.S I enjoyed playing and having out in the sun. It was really fun. We were making pictures and sight words. ANOTHER P.S Tialen couldn't be in the picture because I think he can't be on the internet!
4 comments:
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Rozier thank you for the stuff that you SENT us!
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Rozier. Thanks for the sidewalk chalk, pretzels and oranges. P.S I enjoyed playing and having out in the sun. It was really fun. We were making pictures and sight words. ANOTHER P.S Tialen couldn't be in the picture because I think he can't be on the internet!
thank you for the chalk mr, and mrs rozier and also the oranges and pretzels teo! :)
Thank you for the chalk and pretzels and oranges very much.:)
Post a Comment