Monday, April 18, 2011

Writing about the Skeletal System

Last week we talked about the skeletal system and a couple people discussed what it would be like to have no bones. I would like you to write a fictional story about a person who has no bones. Remember a story is more than three or four sentences. Let's see you try for a couple of paragraphs. Please write your story in your writing notebook. When you think you are finished, please show it to Bob or Miss Rozier. You are all AUTHORS, so remember to write like one!

Leon helps out our new student. :)

7 comments:

Talia said...

Is Leon drinking Coffee??? Because it looks like it.

Talia said...

Is the skeleton typing on the computer keyboard? Or is Leon helping the new student?! Did anyone give the skeleton a name?

Ms. Rozier said...

Nope no name yet. Do you have a suggestion?

Talia said...

I only have one, it's Boney the skeleton.

dylan said...

gee i missed everything even bobs leprachaun came back to life!!!!!

Talia said...

I imagine that my BROTHER didn’t have any bones. He would wake up one morning with no bones in both of his arms. He looked like Jello that would flop around and hit anything in his path. So when our cousins came to visit, it was a problem. Isaac would come in the same room as Jacob and Tristen. But when Isaac turned around…WHACK!!!! Isaac slapped both, Jacob and Tristen. When he did that, he looked like a slapping machine. “Ow!!!!!” they both screamed at the same time. “What was that for?!” Jacob asked rubbing his cheek. “Yeah!” Tristen said also rubbing his cheek as well. “Sorry! It’s a habit” he said with a guilty look in his eyes. But a week later, Isaac’s long floppy arms with NO bones in it went back to normal. And I was glad. But then it happened to my SISTER. Let’s just see where it goes from there!

Teo said...

Once upon a time there was this boy named Jim. He had no bones in his arm. It was stretch, long, and floppy. Every time he turned around, he would whack somebody in the face. POW! The arm that had no bone was the left side of his arm and his right side of his arm was alright. He said how he had no bone the doctors took it out, he said” they took it out because I smashed it under our dresser.” “How did that happen?” said the doctor. Jim said, “Something bumped the dresser, when I was trying to get something the dresser fell on my arm.” “What bumped the dresser?” said the curious doctor. “I don’t now I wasn’t paying attention,” said Jim.

The Party Rock Anthem - Ohio University Marching Band

Stand By Me Around the World

When Johnny Comes Marching Home




Hey, Little Ant