Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We LOVE Math!

We LOVE math! ;-)

Deep in thought

What are the factors of 24?

Maybe the light will help me find those factors.

I've got another one!

Making sure it's perfect!

Practice! Practice! Practice!

No higher than 8!

I've almost got it!

13 comments:

Talia said...

am i the only one who blogged on this post? i like all the pictures. but my picture is on the bottom i must have been the last person that miss rozier had taken my pictures.

talia said...

well congrats to Wahachaka!!!! he made on Chris Mosner's blog!! have a good day!!!!!!!!

Misty said...

It was fun on that day.
Gavin u need 2 practice more! GOOSH!!!

Miss Melany said...

Just found you guys via Chris Mosner's blog- Keep up the good work, 4th grade! Excellent pictures, Danielle- the lighting in the first three looks really cool!

Dylan said...

i found 6x4 even look closely

Talia said...

Wow,Melany! I didn't know that YOU can get on the blog. I am listening to Fur Elise it is really good I LOVE it I am glad Ludwig wrote that song. But at the first beginning it sounds sad but in the middle it sounds HAPPY thanks for being on the blog!!!!!!

katehaswell said...

Hey there He Dog 4th Graders! I saw the link to your blog on the TCSD Math Website and just HAD to check it out. You all are INCREDIBLE! I love the blog you have set up and am really impressed with all of your work. I can't wait to show my 4th graders at Spring Creek what you all have been up to :)

Thanks so much for sharing your talents!

-Ms. Haswell

Ms. Rozier said...

Thanks Miss Melany and Ms. Haswell! Maybe we could do some kind of project together. It would be fun to get to know your students!

Mrs. Mullins said...

Hi fourth grade, Just been checking you out on Chris Mosner's website. Totally cool!
I love all of your hard word that you put into this website.

Mrs. Mullins

Talia said...

Hi miss Rozier! I know this sounds weird but, MY grandma (miss June) has her laptop and I went to our class blog and I was surprised that I can go to it. So even though this is a saturday evening it's okay. But I do miss school already. P.S I hope you see this Miss Rozier and I hope you can respond back! Have a good day and evening!!!!

Ms. Rozier said...

Hi Talia,
Yep! You can check our blog from anywhere there is an Internet connection. I hope you had a really great weekend. See you tomorrow!
Ms. Rozier

katehaswell said...

Hey Ms. Rozier and your rockstar class! I think a joint project would be tons of fun!! I have a group of math enthusiasts who stay after school on Thursdays, so I'll ask them if they have anything in particular they'd like to work on with you all. He Dog 4th Graders - any cool things you all would like to explore??

Hope your week's started off well!!

-Ms. Haswell

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the 4th grade recorder class! It was fun to watch and listen - you guys are GOOD!!

The Party Rock Anthem - Ohio University Marching Band

Stand By Me Around the World

When Johnny Comes Marching Home




Hey, Little Ant