"There is no excuse for not trying." - Barack Obama
Monday, April 18, 2011
Happy Birthday Mrs. Hight!
From your He Dog Friends
7 comments:
Mrs. Hight
said...
Wow thank you everyone for the birthday greeting...I LOVE IT! I had a nice day today but I wish it were warmer. How about all of you, how was your day?
I love the picture, you made me feel special. Work hard....get smart! Mrs. Hight
Yesterday I wasn't here. My mom was enrolling in college. So we had to go to Rapid City. It was fun a little but my mom had to take a test so it was boring having to wait for her. But they accepted her at the college. I thought that was cool but I wanted to go home. It looks like you guys had fun yesterday. Because I can see the picture. Was yesterday Anton's birthday or was it Mrs. Hight? I can't tell because in the picture Anton is wearing the birthday hat. It must have been for Mrs. Hight. Well I am doing something for MY birthday. I can't really tell you because my mom said it was going to be a surprise. I know what the surprise is. What is that on Leon's face? A popped balloon? Everyone is wearing a birthday hat I guess. I can see Tialen in the backround. He is hiding. No one noticed that I got a trim??? My brother got a hair cut. It almost looks like Anton's. Oh well!!!
Talia, We were celebrating Anton's birthday. His birthday was Saturday. Since we missed school on Friday, we had his party yesterday. It was Mrs. Hight's birthday, so we made her a poster.
It's very cool that your mom enrolled in college! That's AWESOME! Tell her congratulations from our class. I can't wait to see Isaac's hair. I bet he looks different! I didn't notice that you got your hair cut because your hair is hiding in your hood!
I did couldn't tell if that was Isaac. When I got home from church, (Sunday last week on the 10th) I saw Isaac sitting in front of the TV with ALMOST all his hair was gone. " Wow! Isaac, what happened? Did one of your classmates cut your hair off again?" I said staring at him. "No, nobody cut my hair off. That was mom!" He said with a mouthful of Jello. I looked at mom and said, "You decided to cut Isaac's hair off?" I said looking at her. " Yes, Isaac wanted one. But by the time I was done, he said, ' I feel like a whole new person, mom!'" "Well at least you did not shave him bald!" I said looking at him from the other room. I got a trim and Isaac got a haircut! But my mom said she was going to a professional hair stylist to do mine. She said she wanted me to have BANGS!!!! But that is going to be for my birthday, I guess. But I don't really care.
I am glad that I got done with my story. Because it was a little bit not EASY. (I said 'not easy' because we are not supposed to say 'it's hard') And P.S Sorry Miss Rozier, I said the "H" word!!! And I did NOT mean it!
7 comments:
Wow thank you everyone for the birthday greeting...I LOVE IT! I had a nice day today but I wish it were warmer. How about all of you, how was your day?
I love the picture, you made me feel special.
Work hard....get smart!
Mrs. Hight
Yesterday I wasn't here. My mom was enrolling in college. So we had to go to Rapid City. It was fun a little but my mom had to take a test so it was boring having to wait for her. But they accepted her at the college. I thought that was cool but I wanted to go home. It looks like you guys had fun yesterday. Because I can see the picture. Was yesterday Anton's birthday or was it Mrs. Hight? I can't tell because in the picture Anton is wearing the birthday hat. It must have been for Mrs. Hight. Well I am doing something for MY birthday. I can't really tell you because my mom said it was going to be a surprise. I know what the surprise is. What is that on Leon's face? A popped balloon? Everyone is wearing a birthday hat I guess. I can see Tialen in the backround. He is hiding. No one noticed that I got a trim??? My brother got a hair cut. It almost looks like Anton's. Oh well!!!
Talia,
We were celebrating Anton's birthday. His birthday was Saturday. Since we missed school on Friday, we had his party yesterday. It was Mrs. Hight's birthday, so we made her a poster.
It's very cool that your mom enrolled in college! That's AWESOME! Tell her congratulations from our class. I can't wait to see Isaac's hair. I bet he looks different! I didn't notice that you got your hair cut because your hair is hiding in your hood!
I'm glad you are back!
Ms. Rozier
I did couldn't tell if that was Isaac. When I got home from church, (Sunday last week on the 10th) I saw Isaac sitting in front of the TV with ALMOST all his hair was gone. " Wow! Isaac, what happened? Did one of your classmates cut your hair off again?" I said staring at him. "No, nobody cut my hair off. That was mom!" He said with a mouthful of Jello. I looked at mom and said, "You decided to cut Isaac's hair off?" I said looking at her. " Yes, Isaac wanted one. But by the time I was done, he said, ' I feel like a whole new person, mom!'" "Well at least you did not shave him bald!" I said looking at him from the other room. I got a trim and Isaac got a haircut! But my mom said she was going to a professional hair stylist to do mine. She said she wanted me to have BANGS!!!! But that is going to be for my birthday, I guess. But I don't really care.
happy late birthday anton and miss hight
Dylan, don't you mean BELATED birthday? Because that's what they call it. Yeah, what Dylan said Happy Belated Birthday Anton and Mrs. Hight!
I am glad that I got done with my story. Because it was a little bit not EASY. (I said 'not easy' because we are not supposed to say 'it's hard') And P.S Sorry Miss Rozier, I said the "H" word!!! And I did NOT mean it!
Post a Comment