Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shhhh...I work for the Secret Service...

Choose one prompt and write a response below. Remember to write like a GREAT author!

You are a Secret Service agent, and your job is to guard the president. Write a story about your job.
Or
Your teacher asked you to visit a third-grade classroom to tell the students why drugs and alcohol are dangerous. What would you tell them?

3 comments:

Anton said...

Drugs are bad be cause u can die from drugs drugs are bad. STOP DOING DRUGS!

Misty said...

If I worked for the president I would guard Barack Obama and Rodney Bordeaux. I will put up lasers around the White House. The alarm will go off when someone broke into the White House. Then I would call all of the guards. Saying "ALL GUARDS REPORT TO THE PRESIDENTS ROOM"! Immediately! Someone took the presidents $1,000,000,600 dollars!!!!!

Talia said...

I would be a secret agent and would guard the president. But I would stand at the door of the president. And one day I had to help with a chair so and a person was behind me so somebody called out "Watch out!" then I turned around and I smacked the person. The cops came and arrest the person (that person was trying to kill the president) and I ended up just helping to arrest them. P.S I wasn't even trying!!!

The Party Rock Anthem - Ohio University Marching Band

Stand By Me Around the World

When Johnny Comes Marching Home




Hey, Little Ant