Hit Comment and type your response in the box. Make sure you use capitalization and punctuation.
- Many birds that migrate to warmer climates during winter return to their natural habitats during March. Write a diary entry from the bird's point of view describing such a homecoming.
Or
- Imagine that you fell asleep in class and when you woke up you discovered that a hundred years had passed! Take an imaginary look around your futuristic classroom and describe what you see.
12 comments:
I imagine that I fell asleep and I wake up and I am looking around a hundred years has passed! I look around I see lots of electronics and everyone would be a robot flying chairs and everyone is IN the chairs. there are flying soup cans!!! And when it's time to go to lunch there are flying chairs. But when the day is done,we get on the bus, then it will start flying in mid air!!! then when I get home I will see all kinds of weird things... MY BROTHER WOULD BE A ROBOT!!!! but when he got thirsty he would drink some tool juice. Then for a snack, he will be eating a screw driver!! It would be the most craziest thing in my whole life!!! the next day when it was lunch time,the lunch would be, TOOL STEW AND TOOL BREAD!!!! now my class mates will be saying,"Now you say it's crazy, Talia!". They would be right! it would be the craziest one hundred years!
If hundred years had passed I would be 110 years old And I would be dead by that time of an AGE! I would be a skeleton in my class room. WEIRD!! The class would be all ugly and ripped apart. Than after one more day it would be 2012!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! Cause it the end of the world. WERE ALL DEAD!
I see the class all dusty and i see the wrinkle of time the pages are all yellow and my teachers gone. And my class mates. And the windows are broken out. A bunch of spider webs are hanging on the celling. Then all of a suddenly i see a skeleton with a phone in its hand. I say hello on the phone no one answers. Then its going beep! beep! then i hurry back home. But i have to walk
home so i did. My mom and dad were asleep but my sister was awake. And watching tv my brother brother Was about ten years old i was 18 my sister was 17. And so i went to go solve the mystery. and turn out not to be a mystery my teacher was on vacation. And my class mate were in collage and mrs rosie put a skeleton on her seat she for got to hang up the phone be for she went to vacation. the end
There are pictures,posters and pencils ,books and chairs all over. There are branches all over and on the play ground the bars are rusty. There are cracks through the wall and there are bones all over it is all burnt.
if i fell asleep in school and woke up i would look around and see people putting brains in there head!?!?!?!?!?!? and they left in a few seconds no on is there exept a teacher!?!?! and when i go to the play ground and it has a lot of new stuff there and the slide when you get off you start to fly and at the basket ball court when there use to bars holding the hoop its floating and then i look in a dark room and theres a old ripped up sign that said fourth grade class room and it said its fifty years old and theres a skeleton standing up and in the back its written in metal pencil spelled dylan so i yell ah!!! where am i!!! i ran back up stairs i mean floated up stairs jumped out a window and since its the future people are able to breath in zero gravity so yes we could float then i flew to my grandmas house and keep floating and then all i see is a bunch of piled up wood with me in the dirt laying there the real me probably forgot all about the one in the fourth grade class room skull me so i flew to my old house and i see pacie gone have no idea where she went but then i see me again!!!! and my grandmas and uncle living there with my mom and aunt but then i see pacie and shes still 4 !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?...but what i cant get the most why do i keep seeing a bunch of me then somthing walked or drived by called the D/!~@# (dylan) bot so now im thinking thats it was i cloned!!!! and also i see a sign that says mission the largest city in the world so i fall asleep and the dylan bot walks by again then i say start looking for ways to make a time machine then wake me up when you do and bring me to march 16 2011 and falls asleep...1000000000000000 years later the dylan thing wakes me up and says sir sir i wake up and see him all rusty saing the machine is finished i some how fall asleep in the machine i wake up today and everyone act like nothing happend...
Their will be people flying with jet packs you get to Teleport your self some were else and breath in water and space. And fly too school or run too real fast and use elevator to up stairs fly and flying cars.
I was getting ready for school then the bus picked me up
then we done every thing for this morning all of are 8 students. Was in the class waiting for me I got in the class we where doing. Math then I fell asleep then thousand years later then I woke up. there was bones of my class mats
then the school was all old then walked back to parmelee my little brother didn't recognize me. He is like big bro how are you I said good oh moms over here then my mom said oh my little boy what happen here my mom said 2012 happen. Then I freeked out! then I said how did i servive my mom said idk so my friends are dead! my mom said yes but i only went to sleep my mom said. you most've ben out cold then thats wen I moved on. :)
wow! it's like ALL the stories are about the future. everyone has cool and funny imagination. But i think I was the first one to put mine on there was I class?
well any way I read EVERYONE'S story and I thought they were cool. i hope Miss Rozier gets to see all your guy's stories. P.S miss r! what are we having for lunch??????? oh!!! and another P.S good Luck with your stories guys!!!!
Very creative fourth graders! You guys are a little grim with your writing of the end of the world and all the skeletons! Very scary! Thank you all for writing a short story for the post.
there all fake the world ending next year isnt real quit believing and maybe it wont happen>_<!!!!!!!!!!!
I think Dylan is correct. Don't worry about 2012. :)
but...i read at my house that in 2029 there will be a meteor that will almost hit the earth i said almost
Post a Comment